Different forum categories can have access restrictions on them applied to certain forum usergroups. To give a user access to a certain category you need to add them to the relevant forum usergroup.
- Log into the admin section
- Click on the Users -> All Users menu item or click here
- Search for the user you are looking for in the top right search bar
- Click on the name of the user you want to change from the search results
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the “Forum” section, you will see the “Usergroups” options. Select the relevant usergroups you would like to add the user to. “Public” should always be selected.
- Click “Update User“