Skip to content
Changing a User Role
- Log into the admin section
- Click on the Users -> All Users menu item or click here
- Search for the user you are looking for in the top right search bar
- Click on the name of the user you want to change from the search results
- Find the box called “Role“, and change this to the users primary role you desire. The most common options are (Subscriber, Contributor, Author, Editor, Web Administrator).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page.
- In the “Other Roles” box, you can select any additional roles for the User. For example select “Resident” if the user is a village resident. This will add the user automatically to the Resident Newsletter list.